Sunday, 6 September 2009

Finished at last!

This project seemed to take an age to finish, I have been picking it up and putting it down for about 18 months, sometimes not doing any for a few months! At last I have finished it after making a deal with Karen about finishing at least one thing off this year that I had already started! I must admit that she finished another couple of stitching projects that I had started but not got round to finishing...lazy of me I know! There was a lot of back stitching and fur to create, I am truly grateful :)

So here is my moggie in a tree that has been keeping me busy for the last month, my fingers are now blistered!! (not from sewing but taking the yorkshire pudding tin out of the oven without enough protection lol)


Right, off to start the next one, Kitty Litter that has a bundle of kittens in a basket! Lots and lots of threads to sort... wish me luck:)


2 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous and well worth persevering with.

    Hope the blisters are better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lou... how's it going? Beautiful piece of work and well worth all the effort. Missed you on Sat. Hopefully Karen and Jobes have set me off on the right track again as I had "lost my way" with the cardmaking !! Hope you are well. Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete