Thursday, 27 August 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

After much deliberating I managed to make a birthday card for my Dad.. Why are men so difficult to make for unless they are into sport, fishing or drinking?? Lets hope he likes it!

It is not the most exciting of cards but I'm sure he will appreciate it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lou this is lovely and I am sure he will really like it.

    I would like to make a little point here, my card says DAD and Happy Birthday at the bottom - and I promise that Lou and I did not confer at all regarding our cards....... sister eh !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame Dads don't do flowers *rolleyes*, male cards would be so much but you've done a fab job Lou. Super, smashing, lovely!

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo - you did a great birthday card for your dad. I love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a super card Louise and I'm sure he'll love it.

    ReplyDelete