Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Nothing Rhymes with Orange!

Hi All.... it has been along time since I made anything, but I made this extremely orange card last night, hope you have your sunglasses on!


It is very bright isn't it. I'm popping it in the post for an acceptance to a party today.... it does have a health warning on the envelope!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I really like this, nice job Lou Lou - I love the bright colours and the mouse is so cute.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Defo a cute card.... I like!

    Hope you're doing ok Lou.

    Jobes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise

    Just introducing myself, I am Jill (Linda's friend) on 'a life well crafted' blog really love the orange card, I am hopeless at bright colours! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou, I like it! Its a happy card and you should feel good about it!

    Where would we all be without bright colours.

    Have a good weekend and enjoy the curry.

    Linzi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's an award waiting for you to collect on my blog - hope you'll accept x

    ReplyDelete