Well it has taken a long time, but I'm back with these two beauties... its amazing what you can do with some peel offs, pretty coloured card and a felt tip!!
Hope you are all well and that life is treating you kindly... hopefully I will post again soon but can't guarantee anything :)
oh wow, these are just lovely - really pretty cards Lou Lou. Welcome back to blog world.
ReplyDeleteK x
Hi Lou,
ReplyDeleteYou have put me to shame !I haven't been on my blog since March !!!! How terrible is that ! Just ordered my SU stuff so thought I'd look at some blogs for ideas and to give me a kick up the bottom and get on with some card making. Love the cards by the way, you've given me some incentive to get on with it now. And what a gorgeous photo of Pancake - she is beautiful. Hope you are all well. Hope to catch up at Karens some soon - ish !! Rachel xx
Its lovely to find you back here Louise(!) and the cards are really lovely. Hope you come back soon!
ReplyDeleteHi Louise, I was here the other day but didn't leave a comment. I'm back to look at your lovely work and become a follower. I love your blog layout, especially how your pictures are framed.
ReplyDeleteI am in South Carolina but only a click away. Come visit me sometime.
Jeanette
Hi Louise - great to have you back in blog land - I'v missed you. Love the cards they are very pretty - can't wait to see and hear more from you. Linda x
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, I like the fact that they are blue which is a total contrast for hearts, fab idea xx
ReplyDeleteyaaay!!! Welcome back Lou! These are gorgeous cards, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteJobes
xxx