Anyway I have been beavering away tonight on a quick card, hope you like it, it is made with the Oh So Lovely hostess stamps that I borrowed from my sister Karen, it is for my step daughter who has moved out of home today into her own flat with her baby Levi, so it is meant to be a good luck in your new home card, but havent got a stamp to say that lol. If I had had my Loads of Love set (left with Karen, we would of swopped back on Saturday!) I would of used the little truck and furniture stamps! Nevermind, I'm sure she will like it just as much. Hope you like it too......
Oh forgot to mention that I received a lovely package that was sent by my big sis Karen today, it contained a selection of yummy yummy cupcake cards that Jobe made on Saturday. Thank you so much ladies for thinking of me, it really made my day.
Hey Lou - glad to hear that your son is feeling better and going back to school; I'm also happy to hear that your husband is doing well enough to head back to work part-time.
ReplyDeleteYour card is very lovely and I am sure your step-daughter will love it. I love the flower and it will most assuredly bring her luck in her new home.
That was so sweet of your sister and the other ladies thinking of you and sending you the cards made from Saturday. She sent me the recipe for rock cakes and I'm excited about making them. Karen is so very sweet.
Have a good one !!
Hi Lou Lou
ReplyDeleteGreat news re Andy and glad you are all feeling better.
So pleased you liked your parcel - the cards are gorgeous aren't they.
Nice job on the card for Kayleigh and Levi. Sorry I had the truck stamp set ! ! Funnily enough I wanted to use one of the ones that you have of mine the other night..... always the way, I used something else in the end - not a problem.
K x
Great news about Andy being given the all clear. Also good to hear you have all recovered from the nasty bug.
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Linda x