I would just like to say thanks for all the well wishes that I have had over the past few days, I have been really poorly and would not wish this germ on anybody, I was meant to go to a card making class yesterday down at my sisters with Jo and Rachel but couldn't go because I of said germ, I was so disappointed I was really looking forward to it. I felt a lot better today so I talked my hubby into taking me down to Southampton to the Range and Ikea. Now, for those that know me I have a little bit of a thing for storage so as I waltzed around Ikea today this little beauty caught my eye ...
It may not seem that exciting to the untrained eye (ie my hubby) but to me it is a fantastic find, the tin is approx 8in x 5in and has a pretty pattern on... oh but that is not all look what's inside :)
Lots of boxes and for grand price of £3.91 an absolute bargain, now I have to sort my stash out and get them loaded...that as they say is work in progress:)
Oh dear... as I type the small one has just been sick...wish me luck!
Hi Lou, what a beatiful tin - how come I never saw that when I went to Ikea??? I ended up with a set of Tupperware (if that's how you spell it!). We all missed you yesterday and hope you are feeling much better soon. Jobes gave a wonderful class and I was delighted with the results. Hopefully we can arrange another day soon and all catch up then. Karen as always hosted a great day with lashings of chocolate cake and those melt in the mouth rock cakes of hers. Karen had a good nag at me too, so have just created my blog - although I think the layout needs some serious work (but at least it's a start). Take care and hope to see you soon. Rachel x
ReplyDeleteHey Lou - I'm glad to hear that you're doing better - sorry you had to miss the fun though; however, it sounds like you had a great time at Ikea. These are adorable tins and wow, what a bargain. Oh, I hate to hear the little one is sick - take care !!
ReplyDeleteha ha! you make me chuckle Lou. x So pleased you are better and the tins are fab! I never saw them at Ikea either. :( Hope the little one is feeling better now.
ReplyDeleteAnd missed you tons on Sat!
Jobes
xxx
Hi Lou Lou
ReplyDeleteWe have spoken lots on the phone but wanted to leave you a post to say how much we missed you Saturday. Your goodies are coming in the post today for you.
The tins are delicious and such a bargain - just amazing how they all fit inside that one box - just lovely, lovely, lovely. You are right men do not understand storage.
Hope my darling nephew is feeling better
K xxx
Glad you're feeling better Lou.
ReplyDeleteWhat a bargain with your tins - so pretty.
Linda x