Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Oh a post!

Hello All.... Do you remember the paperclip thingy I posted the other week, well I managed to motivate myself and stick it onto something:) Not sure if I like the finished article, but you can't like them all can you!

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely Lou! How did you get it to stay on the card?

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou

    I like it - nice colours.

    Jobe....maybe some glue HA !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ... I used a repositionable glue dot, it is a bit like the stuff they use on magazines when you get a freebeeee... I thought that once the receiver had got tired of the card they could take the paper clip off to use as a book mark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's made a great embellishment for the card and a great idea for them to be able to use it as a book mark too.

    Linda x

    ReplyDelete