Sunday, 15 March 2009

Lost my Mojo

Well... what a state to get in, piles of cut paper and not a lot to show for it. I have managed to create this little card, it is for Mothers Day, the words Happy Mothers Day appear inside :)

I think it looks better in real life then in the photo, taking pictures is not really my thing! Haven't got a steady hand :)'

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lou - it must be the lack of mojo weeks becuase I have been going through the same thing - I just don't have it :( but hope to get back soon. This is too adorable - your mojo has come back in loads. Have a great day !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou I have that problem most of the time - it's a bugger when that mojo takes a hike! At least yours has returned and your card is very pretty! So so cute those penny blacks.

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou Lou

    Lovely card, hope it's for Jean and not our Mother as she looks on our blogs HA!

    Nice job, I really like it - lovely colours

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely card - Penny Black stamps are just so cute.

    Perhaps I've stolen everyones Mojo as I had a very productive week last week, managed to make at least one card every evening!

    Linda x

    ReplyDelete