Hey Lou - This is beautiful. I hope you have a happy mother's day as well. We don't celebrate mother's day here in the US until May, so when I saw this, I thought, oh my is it Mother's Day already - my head and calendars haven't been working very well together here lately :) Have a great one !!
Hey Lou - This is beautiful. I hope you have a happy mother's day as well. We don't celebrate mother's day here in the US until May, so when I saw this, I thought, oh my is it Mother's Day already - my head and calendars haven't been working very well together here lately :) Have a great one !!
ReplyDeleteAwww Lou that's so sweet!! Happy Mothers Day to you and hope Stu made a card for his lovely mum.
ReplyDeleteJobes
xxx
Hi Lou
ReplyDeleteSaw this in real life, thought it was truly lovely - nice work x