After much nagging from my sister I have got round to setting it up. Basically it is just to show you my makes. I have loaded a picture of my first comission piece...hope you like it.
Lou that is soooooo absolutely adorable!!! Well done my lovely - you must be so chuffed! And about flippin time you set up a blog Mrs....I can't wait to see all your gorgeous creations.
Just beautiful - you must be so proud of this card. Can't wait to see you and your stamps on Saturday at the girls crafting day. It's really nice that you have a blog - it's such a great thing for us all to be able to share our creations.
Lou, welcome to the world of blogging. I'm glad you're here. I love visiting your sister's blog as well as Jo's and know I'm going to enjoy visiting yours as well. This card is adorable - I love the kitty cat. I can't wait to see more. I see from vising your sister's blog that you're not feeling well - I hope you get better soon.
Lou that is soooooo absolutely adorable!!! Well done my lovely - you must be so chuffed! And about flippin time you set up a blog Mrs....I can't wait to see all your gorgeous creations.
ReplyDeleteL&H's
Jobes
xxx
Just beautiful - you must be so proud of this card. Can't wait to see you and your stamps on Saturday at the girls crafting day. It's really nice that you have a blog - it's such a great thing for us all to be able to share our creations.
ReplyDeleteLove K x
Welcome to the world of blogging Louise. The card is beautiful and I'm sure you'll have many more to make for people soon.
ReplyDeleteLinda x
Lou, welcome to the world of blogging. I'm glad you're here. I love visiting your sister's blog as well as Jo's and know I'm going to enjoy visiting yours as well. This card is adorable - I love the kitty cat. I can't wait to see more. I see from vising your sister's blog that you're not feeling well - I hope you get better soon.
ReplyDeleteJanet